2015 HEALTHY BEAUTY HABITS
you asking me to talk more about beauty and health so here we go!
I definitely want to adopt a healthier lifestyle this year. With the travels, lack of sleep, long hours behind the computer, always eating out… it’s not easy. And after a very indulgent holiday season I thought it would be the perfect time to start cleansing and rebooting our system. And to talk about it on the blog.
1. Rehydrate. Drink lots of water. LOTS. Avoid as much as possible alcohol and sodas. One tip: drink hot water in the morning and add some lemon: lemon is full of nutrients and vitamins. Your skin will thank you.
2. After a party, I recommend applying an overnight facial the night after to fight dry and dull skin. My favorite: Clinique Moisture Surge overnight mask.
3. Go for an overall detoxification of the body. Two tablespoons of apple vinegar cider in hot water each morning will help clearing and balancing your skin as well as detoxifying your body. Look for an organic one.
4. Switch olive oil for coconut oil in the kitchen. It feeds cells and increases the quality of the skin, hair and nails. And it’s a much more healthy option.
5. Start incorporating green powders into your day. It will provide your body with vitamins, antioxidants and immunity boosters. It slows down aging and increases overall health.
6. Protect skin from the sun. Most of you are currently skiing or on the beach maybe so remember to always apply sunscreen to prevent skin cancer and sun damage. My favorite is definitely the Clinique Super City Block Oil Free Daily Face.
7. Moisturize daily. I started using Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched and it does wonders to my skin. It’s a product you can apply in the morning and at night which is great as I don’t like to bring too many products when I travel but still want the best for my skin. No more blemishes, visible pores or roughness but a smooth and hydrated skin.
Hormonal Acnejanvier 31st, 2020
HAIR TRENDS – NYFWseptembre 14th, 2018
The Infused Hair Oil by Gisoujuillet 25th, 2018
HOW TO FEEL CONFIDENT ON THE BEACHjuillet 18th, 2018
ELANCYL SUMMER CHALLENGEmai 10th, 2018