BACK TO SCHOOL
Though it’s sad to have to say goodbye to Summer, it’s quite exciting to prepare for the arrival of Fall. Getting back to work or school, being reunited with the people we loved after long and exciting travels, sharing these adventures and starting a new one.
I thought it would be nice to put together a list of things that would make the transition easier, from cool jackets and phone cases to backpacks and desk accessories. So I’ve rounded up my favorite “Back to school” essentials. Here we go!
* Diptyque Feu de Bois scented candle: infused with the essence of woods, it recalls the scent of the crackled fire for a cozy night.
* Acne Studios turtleneck sweater: the grey color is a nice alternative from black and it’s easy to style with jeans or skirts.
* Python effect leather iphone 6 case: this is such a cool case for your phone this Fall!
* Balenciaga backpack: cause we’re all about backpacks this season and I love the khaki color of this one!
* Acne Studios Mini leather skirt: I love the cut and the burgundy color. Style it with heels or a pair of cool sneakers!
* Rag&Bone fedora: a must have this Fall! And this one is just soooo perfect!
* Frame Denim flares: high waisted flared jeans, the most perfect cut and color for a 70’s vibe.
* Saint Laurent camera bag: to wear on the shoulder or cross-body, loving the burgundy color.
* White marble skin cover for computers.
* Nicholas Kirkwood wedge pumps: I am crazy about Nicholas Kirkwood designs and definitely want to give wedge pumps a try this Fall!
* Olympus PEN camera.
LOGIC COMPACTnovembre 21st, 2020
SANTORINI TRAVEL GUIDE 2020août 19th, 2020
QUICK FULL BODY WORKOUT ROUTINEavril 13th, 2020
HEALTHY BANANA BREAD RECIPEavril 12th, 2020
SERIES TO WATCHavril 9th, 2020