Since it’s always fun to peek into other girl’s make-up bags,
I’ve decided to share with you some of my favorite products.
I am not big into make-up and I don’t know much about it,
1. Caudalie: grape water toner, it refreshes and hydrates the skin
2. Chanel nail polish: in red, black or grey this season
3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat: a take-anywhere pen-brush for adding a touch of light or banishing signs of fatigue…a must-have!
4. Bare Minerals: mineral makeup, easy to use with a natural coverage
5. Yves Saint Laurent eyeliner: to get a winged eye
6. Yves Saint Laurent ” Effet Faux cils” mascara: THE must-have mascara for a volumnising false lash effect.
7. Mac eyeshadow: Highly-pigmented powder, amazing color
8. Kiehl’s lip balm: protects and helps cracked lips, because taking care of your lips
is as important as taking care of your skin, especially in the winter.
BEST OF 2014janvier 2nd, 2015
PARIS POSTCARDSfévrier 6th, 2014
PARIS DIARYjanvier 27th, 2014
HELLO NEW YORKdécembre 16th, 2013
NYC MOMENTSnovembre 29th, 2013