FASHION WEEK: WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG?
Packing for Fashion Week is an art. You need to be able to fit all your necessities in one big suitcase and style in advance lots of outfits for different occasions ( shows, meetings, dinner parties, cocktails…). It can be tricky but after a few seasons I think I handle it. Then, what’s in my bag everyday during Fashion Week season? Because there are a few essentials I carry through the day ( I would call them lifesavers) that you NEED to have with you.
1. A red lipstick like this one from Chanel to wear all day long and look sophisticated.
2. An eyelashes curler, my favorite one is from Shu Uemura. It takes 30 seconds and gives you long lashes and makes you look awake even if you’re not feeling it!
3. Nice headphones for when you’re having a break between shows or when you’re stuck in a cab ( I hate you heavy traffic!).
4. A pair of sneakers ( or flats). Useful when you can’t run with your heels anymore. This season I must say I’m really into Saint Laurent or Isabel Marant sneakers.
5. Sunglasses. Big ones. Because we usually don’t sleep much.
6. A notepad. I like Smythson a lot. It needs to be small to fit in all my bags and colourful! Very useful when the battery of your phone dies and you need to write down something: an appointment, a phone number, an address…
7. Dry shampoo to refresh your hair during the day or just before an event! I recommend Klorane.
8. A scarf. Big crush on this now from Saint Laurent. Because NYFW is just around the corner and it’s gonna be freezing!
Dubai Travel Guide 2021mars 26th, 2021
SANTORINI TRAVEL GUIDE 2020août 19th, 2020
QUICK FULL BODY WORKOUT ROUTINEavril 13th, 2020
HEALTHY BANANA BREAD RECIPEavril 12th, 2020
SERIES TO WATCHavril 9th, 2020
Ylenia 23 janvier 2015 at 9 h 31 min
Lipstick and sunglasses are life savers!
Can’t wait to see what you’ll be wearing this season!
<a href="http://ambitieuse.paris"Ambitieuse Paris
Karen 23 janvier 2015 at 9 h 53 min
Lipstick and sneakers are essentials i Carry around as Well!
Laura 23 janvier 2015 at 10 h 23 min
Superbe sélection! Ces baskets sont tellement canons
Jeanne 23 janvier 2015 at 19 h 17 min
Il faut que je remette la main sur mon bandana dès que possible!
rose 30 janvier 2015 at 10 h 34 min
Klorane partout tout le temps !!!