So it’s officially July and I guess you all want to look good when hitting the beach this Summer. First I think you need to think about eating healthy and exercising as a lifestyle and not as a diet to start before Summer vacation. That said I’m gonna share a few tips with you today that I decided to follow as well.
– Be positive: don’t complain before going to the gym: try to see it as a way of taking care of your body, clearing up your mind, getting energy… and keep in mind how great you will feel after. You know you will feel better if you get up and go for a run so you need to WANT to do it.
– Build the habit. You will see that once you are starting, you can’t stop!!
– Never skip workout: even if you are busy that day and don’t have the time to go to the gym to exercise a whole hour, take only 15 mn to exercise. It’s better to do a bit everyday than to work out only a day a week and then stop for the next two weeks cause you don’t have enough time. But if we really think about it… we honestly all have that extra 30 minutes to exercice!
– Mix up your routine: switching up your exercises challenges your muscles and helps you keep a positive attitude and a strong interest in that new way of life. It keeps your mind focused and interested.
– Stretch. Before and after any exercice. You don’t want to build muscle, you want to stay fit and toned!
– Drink water! Drink as much as you can as it will keep you hydrated and you will notice that you won’t need to eat as much as you used to!
– Sleep. Yes this is the key to beauty and health. It will also give you energy, will repair your muscles after a workout. Also so important for a good immune system.
– Avoid processed food! Cause you have no idea what’s in it so you don’t know what you are putting in your body. Eat as organic as you can. You will see the difference on your skin, you will be less stressed and have more energy.
The biggest reward of eating healthy and working out will not only be a good looking body but it will also mean more energy, confidence and power.
Any tips you would like to share about your work out/diet routine?