THE BEST SUMMER TERRASSES IN PARIS
How amazing is it to see these warm afternoons stretching into long Summer nights that seem to never end. After receiving many emails, I decided to make a list of my favorite Paris terrasses.
Wether you you are looking for the perfect place to stop in the afternoon for a refreshing cocktail, a rooftop bar to enjoy a spectacular view or a restaurant to sit and relax with friends and delicious food, I picked a few terrasses I would like to recommend you.
* Costes: perfect for lunch meetings. The food is absolutely delicious, I like to go there for lunch in the Summer or late at night during fashion week in September. Elegant, classic, 5 mn from the Tuileries and the Place Vendôme.
* Le Perchoir: my favorite rooftop bar in Paris to watch the sunset with a 360 degrees view. Good drinks, cool people and an incredible view of Paris. What else do we need?
* Peninsula: the terrasse from the Peninsula hotel has one of the most beautiful views over the Eiffel Tower.
* Ralph’s: the restaurant located in saint Germain has a very chic terrasse, elegant, cozy, with amazing food. They serve great salads, delicious steaks and burgers. So beautiful in the evening.
* Nuba: a rooftop club at La Cité de la Mode et du Design. Great view over the quays, nice atmosphere with fantastic DJs or live concerts.
And this is the kind of look I like to wear to go get drinks with my friends. I started collecting bandanas so I already apologise if you start seeing too many of them on the blog soon…
October 19 Recapnovembre 10th, 2019
Paris in Winterfévrier 4th, 2019
Knit and over the knee bootsjanvier 5th, 2019
THE CAMEL SUITnovembre 21st, 2018
WHITE MATCHING SETnovembre 18th, 2018