Cold weather, strong wind, dry indoor heating… how are we going to survive this? From rich moisturisers to hair treatments, shop my best Winter beauty essentials.
Le froid, le vent, le chauffage qui dessèche… comment va t-on survivre à l’hiver? Des crèmes hydratantes aux soins pour cheveux, stoppez mes produits favoris!
1. Embryolisse Lait Crème concentré: can be used as a cleanser, makeup remover, beauty mask, primer… Full of nourishing ingredients, it leaves dry skin soothed and confronted, it renews cells and stimulate collagen fibers. Take a peek in any makeup artist’s bag and you will spy a tube of that now cult product. The product that every girl should have in her bathroom.
2. By Terry Baume de Rose: the must-have balm! It soothes and softens your lips, it’s enriched with essential oils and shea butter, you can use any excess to care for nails. Plus the product fits in every bag and is super pretty!
3. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex: it reduces lines and wrinkles, it hydrates the skin, it’s the number 1 repair serum! I use it before applying my night cream and I can definitely see the difference in the morning. I take 2 drops and massage the serum over my face. A life saver serum in the Winter.
4. Aesop Hand Balm: this balm softens hands and cuticles without a greasy residue, which is always better. You can also use it for your feet. And it smells so good!
5. Crème de Corps Kiehl’s: a favorite for decades… it provides with a rich hydration and it has been my favorite body cream for years now. Definitely recommend it!
6. This Works Deep Sleep Bath Oil: a relaxing bath oil that smells patchouli, lavender and camomille. It hydrates, relieves the tension, helps you sleep and get energy in the morning.
7. Sachajuan Hair Repair: intensive treatment for damaged hair. Helps regenerating the cells and gives strength. Hair is left smooth, repaired and silky.